Join the Family Partner Program
The program delivers the tools and resources needed to become a People Power Family reseller and a Certified Senior Care Technologist installer. The program helps businesses succeed in offering today’s most advanced in-home senior care services for their clients.
People Power Family helps seniors age in place gracefully by connecting their family and professional caregivers to a variety of incredibly helpful and intelligent services. While powerful, it’s still designed to be easy to use. Becoming a Family partner means getting access to tools designed to help grow your business quickly. With this truly intelligent home care solution and access to the insightful Maestro Command Center (admin console), the solution makes it easy to remotely monitor all client activities, get updates, receive alerts, and more.
The People Power Family Partner Program benefits:
- Business Growth: This highly-efficient home care system gives companies the ability to grow without the additional staff demands commonly associated to new service offerings.
- Differentiation: The system is designed to provide revenue-building service uniqueness aimed at delivering and extending beloved home care services that offer best-in-class results.
- Huge Savings: With the rising cost of care, families can save 72-percent per-year by combining in-home care services with People Power Family to reduce the cost of additional in-home support.
- Client Visibility: The web-based Maestro Command Center (admin console) provides easy viewing access to client activities, updates and alerts to provide evidence to support agency recommendations.
- Continuous Software Improvements: People Power Family delivers regular software updates to continuously improve system functionality for the very best client and agency experience.
- Expert Technical Support: People Power Family customer support agents are experts and available Monday – Friday, 8AM – 6PM Pacific by phone and email to answer any questions.
- Profitable Partnership: People Power is dedicated to helping our agency partners succeed with People Power Family with a variety of helpful training, sales, and support programs.
How to become a People Power Family partner, get your Certified Senior Care Technologist Certification, and what to expect:
- Sign up below to become a People Power Family partner and start your 30-day Certified Senior Care Technologist Certification process. Once you submit, please expect a welcome email within 24 hours with your 10% OFF discount code to purchase your People Power Family Care Pack demo kit.**
- Visit the Store to purchase your People Power Family Care Pack and any add-on devices of interest (e.g. Temperature/Humidity Sensor, Water Leak Sensor, Smart Plug, etc.). Don’t forget to add your discount code at checkout to get 10% OFF your entire order. After your purchase is complete, you will receive the following 2 emails: (A) “Welcome to Family Care Help Desk” – this email will give you instructions on how to access the Family Care Help Desk for support, marketing resources, FAQs, and more. (B) "Let's get started" – this email will give you instructions on how to download the People Power Family iOS and Android apps and schedule a time for us to assist with your installation.
- Participate in the following LIVE training sessions available to help you become knowledgeable about the system and learn how to become an expert installer: (A) Product Overview & Business Opportunity – Thursdays @ 10AM Pacific. (B) Product Details & Installation / Trouble Shooting – Wednesdays @ 10AM Pacific.
- E-sign the People Power Family Partner Program agreement.
- Pay a one-time $200 certification fee. Once your payment is received, please expect an email within 24 hours with a link to the People Power Family Partner Program online exam to test your knowledge and readiness to start selling and installing the system. With a passing score, please expect an email within 24 hours with your Certified Senior Care Technologist Certificate and access to your very own Maestro Command Center (admin console).
** If you have tried installing the People Power Family Care Pack, and return it within 30 days of receipt, you will receive a full refund. If you return it after 30 days but within the first year, you pay a 50% restocking fee.